Product: Comcast Xfinity Triple Play Bundle Rating: 2 Stars Clear all filters (1 of 3 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Comcast sucks

1.6
We agreed to bundle for the 88$ deal. My bill has been over 200$ consistently for almost a year. We were advised that the redline (football) was free of charge. They lied to me to get me to sign up. I even called back 3 times + so they could verify in the notes that this was the case, after verifying that I was in fact, lied to they still refused to ever credit the account. I was also charged an hd charge for who knows how long after specifically stating I do not want. They will not credit or remove charges. I was advised recently when calling to cancel that they entered me in a 2 year contract without my permission. When I call to complain I am always unsatisfied with the lame explanations & failure to resolve anything. I have to have an internet connection for my job and I feel that they profit off of us in every little, shady billing practice out there. I am cancelling as soon as I can and will post everywhere about what a p.o.s company this is to deal with.
Review
Service
Comcast Xfinity Triple Play Bundle
Cons
  • Lousy customer service
  • Incompentence
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags