1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My internet service has been on an off for two weeks. All Comcast does is send out a service tech.

The answer is always the same, "it's an outside problem and the Comcast maintenance Dept will be out to fix the problem.". Maintenance never fixes the problem. Now use my Verizon phone as hot spot and it works great!! I understand Verizon is coming up with new technology that will allow a complete by pass for Comcast cable too.

That will cripple Comcast and eliminate their monopoly on bad service. 1500 ocean bay drive key largo Florida

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Xfinity Internet Service.

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1292168

I cancelled service due to lack of customer service and being tired of talking to a non English speaking poon jab ,,, therefore i sent equipment back and 2 months later still being charged for equipment. It of my opinion they are illegally trying to take money from me I do not owe.

After several hours on the phone , I finally have decided to hirer an attorney and hopefully sue there hind ends off this planet.,,again in my opinion they are running a corrupt business,, and needs to be criminally and financially held accountable. I will go back to rabbit ears and 4 channel before ever calling these people again,,, the stress they have *** through is unforgiving and they should have to pay billions of dollars to satisfy every customer the have ever jerked around.