Culpeper, Virginia

I have been having problems with my cable service since March 10. I have called the COMCAST number numerous times to no avail.

Service technicians who have come to check the service out have told me that my signal is low and that a new line must be run. Construction was scheduled on 7 July and cancelled on 8 July with no explanation, it was scheduled again on 20 July but nothing has been done. I have notes/work orders on my conversations/trouble calls going back to 4 April, unfortunately I did not keep records of the previous calls.

Would love to go to Fios but that service is not available in my neighbor. What can I do???

Comments

I am very frustrated with Xfinity because I cannot control rewind and slow motion settings - the system has a mind of its own! Before the change to Xfinity, I could stop play on a dime, rewind, and replay in slow motion on command.

I used it frequently to rewatch plays in sports. Now, no matter how much I try, action resets a few seconds behind the location I select. It's ruined slow motion replay on demand. Am I alone or are others having the same problem?

I can't even pause where I want - after a moment, the screen will reset a few seconds behind where I stopped action. It makes slow motion replay impossible or super tedious because it resets 4-5 second behind the action I want replayed, an eternity in slow motion. A Comcast technition had never heard of the problem so I scheduled a service call. Am I wasting my time?

Is the problem systemic? Under the old, pre-Xfinity Comcast, I was in control.

Not now. Please let me know if you have the same problem

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #264044

COMCAST HAS MY PHONE SERVICE. THEY DO NOT SUPPLY A PHONE BOOK SO I HAD TO CALL INFORMATION AND THEY CHARGED ME $3.OO FOR ONE INFORMATION CALL. THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!

I feel your pain, I am in the same situation here, very very poor costumer service, they cancelled several calls, I have had numerouse techs out here and still the same sucky service and then they raise the rates. I don't have any other choices here, they have Uverse blocked where they can't come in and had satelite but it sucked even worse. and now with the new xfinity it has gotten even worse, harder to use program guide and on demand never works now, but still no discounts or even help getting anything fixed.