I have been a customer of Comcast cable & internet services for several years now, as they bought out our old cable & Internet provider. Ever since the switch, we have had constant problems with both services. I estimate that I've been on the phone with their "customer service" for a total of 100+ hours. For one, the internet always seems slow. It also goes down multiple times a week, whether it be just resetting itself, for a couple of minutes, or it has sometimes gone down for days. I usually wait for around 30 minutes before calling as it's become normal for it to go down for 10-20 minutes then come right back up frequently. If I do call in, I usually wait on hold for 20-30 minutes, then some loud African-American woman says "Hi, Comcast, what's your problem?" I then explain the issue and she takes about five minutes to "Look at my account information" then says either the obvious unplug your router/modem then replug, or asks if it's plugged in like I'm ***. Saying no, and that I've un/replugged multiple times, she says they'll send someone out to check it.
About the "Technician". They say that they'll be out in 2-3 days when it's usually 5-6. They can't come in to our house to survey the problem unless someone 18+ is present, and after looking at the router and modem they ask obvious questions and then look at the box at the top of our hill and say that it was a low signal, and that it's their fault.
Since there are no other companies that service where I live, I can only hope that one of them expands so that I can switch. It sickens me that Comcast can provide such a terrible service, and still make billions of dollars a year. And if you are reading this Comcast, I give my middle finger to you.
(P.S. While I was writing this, my internet went down again. Probably Comcast trying to stop me from telling the truth :P)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cable Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "You talk all the time about how good it is to watch movies. Now see the video on what I see as far as movies goes. What do I have..."
- "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..."
- "This is the culmination of several frustrating conversations I've had with Comcast over the years. As with most other "media providers" I've purchased products through, working with Comcast is a..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."