I have been a customer of Comcast cable & internet services for several years now, as they bought out our old cable & Internet provider. Ever since the switch, we have had constant problems with both services. I estimate that I've been on the phone with their "customer service" for a total of 100+ hours. For one, the internet always seems slow. It also goes down multiple times a week, whether it be just resetting itself, for a couple of minutes, or it has sometimes gone down for days. I usually wait for around 30 minutes before calling as it's become normal for it to go down for 10-20 minutes then come right back up frequently. If I do call in, I usually wait on hold for 20-30 minutes, then some loud African-American woman says "Hi, Comcast, what's your problem?" I then explain the issue and she takes about five minutes to "Look at my account information" then says either the obvious unplug your router/modem then replug, or asks if it's plugged in like I'm ***. Saying no, and that I've un/replugged multiple times, she says they'll send someone out to check it.
About the "Technician". They say that they'll be out in 2-3 days when it's usually 5-6. They can't come in to our house to survey the problem unless someone 18+ is present, and after looking at the router and modem they ask obvious questions and then look at the box at the top of our hill and say that it was a low signal, and that it's their fault.
Since there are no other companies that service where I live, I can only hope that one of them expands so that I can switch. It sickens me that Comcast can provide such a terrible service, and still make billions of dollars a year. And if you are reading this Comcast, I give my middle finger to you.
(P.S. While I was writing this, my internet went down again. Probably Comcast trying to stop me from telling the truth :P)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cable Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I used AM for a few years and had success meeting some very real ladies. With that said, there are definitely fakes and shills present among the female ad..."
- "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."