On 08/06/13 right after paying next month's Broadband Bill we decided to cancel the service. Comcast quickly showed a correct credit balance of $31.64 due us for the cancelled days.

Unfortunately it is impossible to get Comcast to issue the credit even though we receive no other bills from Comcast. I have called countless times, gone on their chat line, etc, all to no avail. What can be done to get this unethical company to pay what they owe! If anyone can get this unethical company to issue this credit it will be appreciated.

Please help! I refuse to call them again and talk to someone who reads from a script and understands English poorly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

• Comcast will not refund credit bal

Comments

Goodrich, Michigan, United States #705524

Just entered all of my personal information after they confirmed service was available. Entered personal information then transferred to an analyst.

He said service wasn't available and sorry for inconvenience. I said I need all of my personal information deleted!! He ended the chat!!

Will never!!!d I mean ever!! do business with this company...will pay more elsewhere if I have to!