I've had Comcast for years and when I initially signed up I was paying $99.99 for cable/internet/phone. I have my bill automatically drafted from my account and Comcast is suppose to send me my bill via email, but I never get the email from some reason.

I noticed that my bill has gone up over $150.00 a month so I called to see what happen. They said I was under a special promotional price and that the price I had was no longer available and there was no specials for current customers. Ive been with them for over 6 years you would think they would cut me some deal, but no. I was super frustrated by Comcast and wanted to find a cable provider that was less expensive and I came across this article that really helped me find the best deal in my area.

Hope this helps others also. http://coupondeals123.com/coupon/articles.php?article_id=article_20130212

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Bundle.

Comments

I have been a long time customer of my water company...my rates keep going up...think they would cut me a deal...not. or my sewage or even my garbage collector.

I can chose any garbage collector even a cheaper private one but i like mine. They do not discount me because i use their service over another service.

I could even take it to the landfill myself. If you do not like the price go somewhere else :cry

mewpb
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States #658808

Comcast PLEASE quit outsourcing you phone call centers. I travelled to Guatemala twice, Panama City,the Phillipines, and Mexico before FINALLLY reaching a real person in the US who knew exactly how to solve my simple request.

I know the Company wants to save money but losing customers is not the way to do it. Had it not been for my last call (made out of severe frustration) I would have gone with ATT Universe immediately.