Goffstown, New Hampshire

I'm a Comcast client for last 6 years, I used to have a promotion over the last six months which expired last week, I called trying to renew or extend it, but Comcast did not offer me anything good enough or encouraging. Today I just found a Comcast AD flayer in my mail box about a promotion offering Cable, High speed internet, and Digital voice for just 89.99, also this offer include Free HBO, STARZ, and HD_DVR all for 89.99 a month for 12 months then rolls up to 109.99.

I called trying to get this offer and I was extremely disappointed to hear that this offer is just for new customers, I can't tell you how frustrated and disappointed that Comcast did not show any loyalty and offer me even something close to that promotion. Shame on Comcast treating it's loyal customer this way.

Comments

Then switch fool! Go get the Verizon FIOS package - get a deal, then switch back. Aaah, the beauty of free market!

I just got the same hosing from Comcast. I can't get a deal because I've been a customer for over 10 years.

Can you spell DIRECT TV !!!

Life is not fair :cry