Norfolk, Virginia

When I happened to glance at my parents TV service bill last week, I was shocked. I asked them if there was a print error on their bill, which once happened to my cell phone bill.

They looked at the bill and said no, $60.00!!!! is what they always pay. I asked them if they knew that they only had BASIC SD t.v. on their HD TV's.

They knew it and they also said that they had been wondering why their picture had all-of-a-sudden been getting worse and worse every day. After calling Comcast on several occasions about their service, they were assured their picture was "crystal clear". I am absolutely disgusted that Comcast is forcing people to pay $60 for basic cable with a picture worthy of the 1960's or '70's. P.S.

I get satelite TV with free HD in every room for about $40, and Comcast wants $60 for BASIC SD service, come on Comcast, who are you kidding. Apparently a lot of people like my parents.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Comments

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN 8) :grin :p

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.