Product: Comcast Turner Classic Movies Tv Package Clear all filters (2 of 2 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast in Quincy, Massachusetts - Sick them taking network off my channel lineup

I’m sick and tired of Comcast taking off my channel line up. They took off the TCM now. I was told l have to get a package upgrade I’ve had it changing to a different company.
Review
Service
Comcast Turner Classic Movies Tv Package
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Comcast in Vincentown, New Jersey - Charging $9.95 for TCM moved to "sports package"

This is outrageous. Comcast just started charging $9.95 for TCM. They moved it to the "sports package." I am looking for a new provider tomorrow. This is highway robbery. I already pay 283.00 per month for nothing special. If you want to send a complaint, go to this link: https://www.xfinity.com/hub/customer-experience/xfinity-customer-care-update It goes to Tom K, a vice president. not that it will do any good but, if enough people do it, maybe they will back off. I am so pissed.

It's all BS! Comcast just wants more money!

How does TCM fit with "sports package"???? I am looking for an alternative to Comcast!

Review