Verified Reviewer

1.2

My cable got blown off the pole on 12-17-2019. They didn't fix it until March 2020 *** months later.

They continued to bill me the whole time the cable was down and refuse to credit my bank account until the cable went back up. They called me to say That my account had been credited for the three months billed without serve.

When I went out in yard to mow the grass in May for the first time the cable wrapped around my lawn mower blade because couldn't see it in the grass. The *** left the scrapped cable in yard and the grass had grown up around it and it was invisible. While I'm writing this I have been on hold for 33 minutes.

Why???? because they shut off my cable this morning. NOW REMEMBER " I HAVE AUTO-PAY!!!!" Remember when they refused to credit my bank account?

those were auto payments. They are worst suck company ever..

User's recommendation: If they are the only game in town you'll be stuck on hold for 40 minute like I am right now when you need them.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments