Atlanta, Georgia

I have had: Poor customer service by a technician during a home visit, Poor service by a call center representative, Multiple home visits trying to get your issue resolved, Multiple calls into customer care (over 15 hours worth), Poor service from our online support like chat, AND I did not receive a call back as promised or in a timely manner. I have had the worst customer service from Comcast.

I have had two technicians not show up for an appointment, one technician shows up without an appointment, the tell me that there is nothing he can do because "Comcast CAN NOT help with Wi-fi speeds," and left. Over the last month, my new X1 entertainment system has had two pieces of equipment stop working, three different modems for the internet, that still do not work. I pay for 150mbps and am getting 28mbps, which is ridiculous. I have also spent over 15 hours on the phone with Comcast in the LAST MONTH ALONE!!!

And, I just spent 45 minutes in a chat to reset my password....yes 45 minutes.

I am completely over Comcast in every way, by no means have they given my "Excellent customer service," rather they have FAID in every way possible. Comcast is the WORST company I have ever dealt with in the world....literally the world!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comcast Cons: Untrained personnel.

Comments

Dealing with this right now!! Absolute worst company ever!!!