signed up for Comcast on March 30 2012. They billed me $126.80 just to sign up and install a couple of outlets.

When I disputed it I was told they would give me a one time courtesy refund of the $126.80. The next thing I know I have a shut off notice and now my bill is $340.00!!! No credit give. I call in and they tell me oops sorry we'll take care of it and the woman says she will follow up to make sure I don't get shut off.

I pay $120.00 and am told I won't be shut off. They shut me off anyway!!!! They only applied a $40 credit to my account instead of the $126.80 and I get bounced around to 4 people before I get the rest of my credit applied and need to tell the story to each one. Two hours on the phone and unbelievable frustration!!

I had Direct TV for a year and half before this and only went back to Comcast because I'm at the wrong angle for Direct. Comcast SUCKS!!!

The service and product are so sub-par to Direct TV and the customer service is horrible!!!! Do yourself a favor, go with Direct TV if you can!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Comments

I used to be a CAE at Lynnwood,WA Tech Repair call center. Comcast Cares Day is a joke.

You had to use a vacation day to participate in the HARD PHYSICAL LABOR VOLUNTEER SERVICE DAY.

Comcast Cares...but not much.

Comcast Cares...about $$$. If you want discounts call the 800 phone number and ask for the retention department.