Algonac, Michigan

Comcast has ripped everyone off. Taking away channels we already paid for and telling us if we want them back we need to pay more.

Why do we half to take this ***????? We have less selections than ever. No T.V guide. I feel like I am back in the day when I was a child and did not even have cable the difference is I'm paying for this bull.

Is there anything we can do when we are getting ripped off or do we just sit back and take another loss???

What have we become as consumers. Less quality and quantity for double the price.

Comments

Maylrdaimler
Prokop'yevsk, Kemerovo, Russian Federation #52214

FOR THE 31ST TIME IN MY THREE YEAR EXISTENCE HERE IN THE DOVER-SMYRNA, DELAWARE (WHERE JOE BIDEN IS FROM....NOT SCRANTON)AREA!! *** ME FOR GETTING 'SUCKERED' ONTO THEIR TRIPLE-PLAY....I CAN'T CALL THEM ABOUT THEIR 'OUTAGE' PROBLEM. HEY ROBERTS....DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND REMOVE ALL OF COMCASTS 'RELIABILITY' ADVERTISEMENTS FROM TV.....BECAUSE YOU AIN'T RELIABLE - THAT'S WHY YOU ARE LOSING CUSTOMERS!!

The top US cable operator, which delivers video, phone and broadband services to some 24m US customers, also lost basic video customers at a faster rate than any period last year, or about 233,000 during the quarter that Brian Roberts, Comcast chief executive, called “the toughest we have known in business”.