I have subscribed to Comcast cable since 1968. They are the most difficult company to deal with ever.

They can't seem to get my bill correct no matter what and their excuses/explanations make no sense. If I am fortunate to get through the sorry phone system and connect to a person, they have no command of the English language. I am 78 years old on a fixed income. I have the basic cable pkg.

and my bill has been $43.11 per mo. Last month it went to $58.84. I was told my promo had expired. I wasn't aware I had a promo.

When I call in Jan. I was told to pay the billed amount and in Feb. it would revert to $43.11 and I would be credited the difference. Yesterday I was told the price would continue at $58.84 and would be increased in April.

I am so tired of getting kerkrd around and outright lied to. Other than one of the dish companies, I have no choice.

They don't care about bad reviews or complaints. I hate them and one of my happiest days would be if i could tell them "Cancel me and shove it"

Review about: Comcast Account.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Customer reps who lie.

Comments