Coverage Area
Style and Design

Comcast sucks.They are the most crooked bunch of thieves on planet earth.

They manipulate billing to rip you off every way they can, from the billing cycle dates to deposits made to phony charges. Anyway they can steal they do. They bill you in advance, and charge you deposits and when you cancel your service? well you can forget about ever seeing a dime back from them, they will manipulate all kinds of *** in your billing and say they don't owe you anything or they will come up with more phony *** and tell you that you owe them money.

It's amazing how in this country companies like comcast can get away with what they do to customers, but hey they have all the politicians in their pocket.

Guess the old saying is true " money talks and BS walks.I hope comcast ceo's and everyone associated with comcast rots in ***.

Review about: Comcast Customer Care.

Reason of review: all of the above and then some.

Preferred solution: Comcast should be brought before the FTC and FCC and punished like any other thief would be.

I didn't like: Thieves.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion