Other than poor service and ever poorer quality of TV and internet, I had a situaton where I tried to pay my bill online. I got a message that said " It could not be processed at this time" Because it was overdue and they like to shut me off quick I paid by phone.

I realized I had overdrafted my account and when I checked they had taken their payment twice. 260.00 x 2 !!!!!! They told me thier policy is to refund in twelve weeks!! In the meantime my car insurance is cancelled and i am building an assortment of overdraft charges.

I was told that when a payment can not be processed I should wait 24 hours hours before trying again. That is not posted anywhere ..i've looked!!

All complaints to them have been met with a " we are sorry for your inconvienience and strive to keep our customers happy" form letter. its to bad they are our only choice and are allowed to continue to trat customer this way!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Account.

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #588294

Tomorrow is my last day with Comcast. Only one of my complaints is they did exactly the same to me.

I think it was in August, they took double payment out of my checking. OOOHHHH talk about pissed. I called them and told the rep that they had 7 days to credit my bank account and guess what??? They had my money back in my account in 7 days.

They almost ripped me off. But yes, now I am switching because many other issues since and still going on so BYE BYE COMCAST!!!!!!