Minneapolis, Minnesota

where do i start??? live in MN - they sent installer to TX for installation.

Spent several days on phone with them-escalating to supervisor .... maybe 3-4 hours total and the cable hadn't even been installed yet! Couldn't reschedule for a week - told them to cancel my order. They called back in 20 minutes with an appt in 4 days.

Installer had to leave twice 'cuz he forgot things and because of that was running late so he didn't put cable in basement as he said he would. Insptecor came - noted installer did not put silicone in hole where cable goes into house. Never sent someone to fix. Tried chat once unsuccessfully.

After 1.5 months tried chat again tonight - spend 75 minutes and still do not have an appointment scheduled. So much for healthy competition - no other cable company in Mpls area ... just dish. I am 52 and getting cable for the first time - I basically didn't get it as I heard so many many bad things about ComCast ...

Now I am living the dream-Ha!

They advertise on-time ... that's cuz they just leave the previousl jobe regardless if it's finished or not!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Installation.

Comments

#562053

Hello Dear,

My name is Miss Julianna birdford, I got your contact details in this site (telebrands.pissedconsumer.com) and I'm interested in knowing you and being friendly with you. I would appreciate if you will as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that i will send my pictures to you, so we can get to know each other better.

My private e-mail: (julinabirdford@yahoo.com) I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I can not wait to hear more from you soonest.

Sincerely,

Miss Julianna birdford,

In this case my confidential email address to receive your reply is as follows: (julinabirdford@yahoo.com)

kisses