Washington, District Of Columbia

I have been attempting to resolve a matter that arose in early November 2011.

Stemming from an account I HAD with comcast and an DRUG ADDICTED EMPLOYEE who COMPLETELY SCREWED WITH MY ACCOUNT!!! NOW I'M IN COLLECTIONS! HOW HAPPY AM I YOU ASK?!?!?

After SEVERAL phone calls to comcast, I was finally given a "Ticket Number" and told by CSR "Corporate will call you back within 48 hours". That was on 12/22/11. Today is 01/18/12 and I STILL CAN'T GET THIS ISSUE RESOLVED!!!!

USE DIRECTV!!!!!! THEY ARE GREAT!!!! AND THEY HANDLE THEIR CUSTOMER ISSUES PROMPTLY!!!

Comments

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.