Richmond, Virginia

Comcast gave no notification they were changing stations to me, although the CS rep said they did. Then they promised I would have the box required in 3-5 days.

The good news was the boxes were "free." They did not even ship it for 4 days so now it has been over a week and I have movie night at my house, nothing has been recorded and we can't even watch what we want "live". CS rep was rude, and did understand what I was saying. Supervisor, same thing, I should have known when I not longer got a channel. I record and often it is several weeks before I watch something.

I am looking into dish - anyone have any suggestions.

Comments

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence.

so true

The did not send any emails. I keep my emails for 2 years, which I search and there was nothing.

jcmins

I currently have Dish TV. If you are not willing to pay for the premium channels, don't switch to Dish TV. Even the Hallmark channel is an additional premium.

I call this story bogus. Comcast mails out a letter letting you know the channels are changing and what the new channels lineup will be.