Dallas, Texas

My Comcast DVR keeps rebooting itself, and has been doing so for about seven months off and on. I pay for a service I can't even use, because I can't watch TV when it keeps shutting off.

The "customer service" is a joke -- they are all incompetent and can never fix any problem, and when I specifically ask them to send out a repairman on a weekend, they give me weekday dates. I have a job, so that's obviously not going to work. I'm so extremely dissatisfied with Comcast -- beyond what words can express -- as I have had nothing but problems with them since installation last February! I've literally had to call, talk via online chat, and e-mail Comcast no less than 20 times.

Sadly, I'm not exaggerating. This business rips off its customers, does not provide a suitable service, and should be shut down.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Comments

Oh, *** Truly the appropriate name. FYI, I spend my entire day reading and writing, as I write for a living.

So, after a 10- to 12-hour day, I like to relax in front of the TV.

You, in fact are the one who needs a life. I mean, who wastes time with that kind of comment?

Your a *** *** really get a life or read a dam book