Lemoore, California

12mega bits to 3 and 3ul to .14 is bad. they confirmed it with online tech help and no answers to correct the problem. i just barely send and email and wait 20 second for google to appear.

For the rates we pay them this should not happen!

they even are now increasing rates again.

once At&T get it going i will drop Comcast like a bad habit.

For the rates we pay them this should not happen!

they even are now increasing rates again.

once At&T get it going i will drop Comcast like a bad habit.

Comments

My internet was very spotty as well. Took 4 calls before they decided there was a problem on their end and sent a tech only for them to charge me $27 for a "video service call".

4 months later and still not credit for this charge that I was never told about and for a issue that was there's!!!! I hate Comcast!

i was schedualed for a simple wire promblom i had to call customer service four times and still didnt any kind of service. Comcast supervisor and customer service wants me to be sypathetic for the technican for him not calling saying that he tied up on another job and want to give me only a twenty dollar credit for sitting around 8 HOURS!!!!!

for him to get here!!!!!

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE ABOUT COMCAST THEY NEED TO TAKE THEIR AD OFF TV BECAUSE IT IS NOT TRUE! :(

Ugh yes Comcast truly sucks lately! Especially for online gaming/watching videos!

OH MY GOODNESS Yes .my internet has been acting up alll this month!

ZAKsPop

Your issue is caused by saturation. If the node has too many users it will slow down if the usage gets too heavy.

Also depending on where you live another issue could be the weather.

As the temperature increases the metal expands causing issues in the plant. It is not an issue of repair as the other poster says.

My Comcast Internet has been so internittent and the wait time for them to " attempt " repair is getting too long. I got $19.94 DSL here from my local phone co.

Verizon as a backup for when my Comcast goes out of order. At less than half the price, for most of my online things DSL is just as good at least 80% of what I use internet for.

Most of these companies are more concerned about selling subscriptions and services than they are keeping their systems up to date and in good repair. Unfortunately it is not only Comcast.