Coverage Area
Style and Design

So, I live in an apartment complex, I was out doing errands yesterday and when I returned home, I noticed two Comsuck van's parked in our parking lot.I get into my apartment and I get told that all 3 services are out.

I do have the Xfinity Sucky *** Package, and whatever the workers did in the building, well conveniently knocked my services out. I make the first call to the Support center, who tells me that they were going to send a tech to "check the work" of what was done here. Time goes by, nothing. I make a second call, to where I get the run-around of "let me read the notes on the account." Then, "oh, here's the problem, they tried calling you on the number that the services have been interrupted." AFTER giving them my cell number as a new number to contact.

So, an "emergency ticket" was placed and was assured someone would call back within an hour. I gave them two hours, so call number 3 is made and then I get an appointment for a tech to come out, but I MAY be charged for that service? Um, no I don't think so. I can understand if I did something, no problem paying a service fee, but this was their screw up and want to charge me?

Nah, that *** ain't flying. So, the tech appointment was made. This morning, call number 4 takes place, the tech tells me that the service was scheduled for the following day, not the original day I was told on the phone the night before. Screaming it was unacceptable, I made them re-change my service call to today and as soon as possible.

I have a 78 year old Grandmother that is in my care, all of her home doctors and nurses have the land line number, and thanks to the glorious workers who screwed up my services yesterday, my Grandmother missed a vital call from her doctor.Gee, thanks for charging astronomical fees for crappy service.

Review about: Comcast Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments