Detroit, Michigan

In 2010 when Detroit had those wild fires the day after Labor the Comcast wire came down an ripped my surfice board (the wood that your gutter is attached to on the house). But then a tech.

came out an reattached the wire though some tree branches and my new siding. On May 28, 2012 (Memorial Day) I opened my back door to get ready for a family barbeque. Some of my siding was lying on the ground the Comcast wire was 1 inch from the ground and the wire was still attached to some of my siding that was hanging from the house. I called Comcast the report the down wire and the damage to my property the earliest they could get someone out was June 1, 2012 between 7:00 am & 8:00 pm NO one showed up.

I started calling Sat. morning Comcast once again told be that someone would be out on Sat. & that my order had been expedited what ever that means but I asked that when the tech. is on his way or when he get to my resident give me a call.

They never did call the tech.

put the wire up in my suface board again when I ask For the wire to be removed off of my property now I have to wait til June 11, Oh I forget the missed appt: on June 4 to removed the wire again was a NO show. Oh but since I fired Comcast & got service from the DISH I guess they can treat me anyway they want.

Comments