Product: Comcast Service Transfer Clear all filters (0 of 110 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast - Disconnect problems

It took 4 phone calls to disconnect service for a move that was two weeks later. The worst, inept people I ever delt with. Instead of Canceling on the date I gave them they cancelled immediately! They are all too busy trying to keep you as a customer rather than doing what you ask. I'm moving to a non-comcast area, but kept getting transferred to try to keep me. "No"' I plead, "don't transfer me" to no avail. Wow! Why is it that comcast customer service employees call themselves loyalty representatives. I guess it fits because customer service is definitely NOT what they do. Still on hold...I called three utility companies in fifteen minutes and finish my business. Going on two hours with comcast.
  • Lack of communication
  • Deceptive practices
  • Incorrect billing

Comcast Service Transfer Review

If I am going to move I will be in person with ID card to say I am moving not over the phone. Business like this has to be done in person. I do not need any help from anyone else except comcast employees
Comcast Service Transfer

Disconnect fees for comcast business

Called comcast to disconnect service and transfer phone number to my home, I was closing down business. It took 4 phone calls over almost 2 weeks to get it done. They I get a phone call telling me I had to pay for 2 months of service after my shutoff day including equipment fees although I had turned them in, and I was required to sign a disconnect order to cancel my service even though I was out of contract. Business service is already over 2x the price of home service. I'm now paying $20 a month for the 2nd phone line and $62 a month for the line I nol onger have, not to mention the $90 a month for the lowest tier web service. They suck and don't give a *** about customers. I'll never be back
Winnetka, Illinois
Comcast Service Transfer

Comcast - Misinformed over and over again!

So I ran into financial hardship but told Comcast I would still pay, I asked for the "minimum" need to restore my service. The rep I chatted with said $50 something. I said are you sure? She said yes. I paid, she restored it. The next day, services was interrupted again. I called this time, the rep said I was misinformed and now I owe another $100 before they can restore services. At this time I'm pissed, and told them their customer service is ridiculous! Next month, one day past my due date I asked if I can make a payment of the minimum for $170 in a week, the rep said yes and makes the arrangements and ensures me my services won't be interrupted. Later that day, my internet is shut off but keep in mind my phone and cable is still on so I called and the rep transfer me to a collection rep who then says the rep I chatted with earlier didn't give me correct information. That they cannot restore my internet until I arrange to pay $340 in a week. I said obviously I didn't have the funds for $170 so that's why I called for an arrangement, she then says she cannot do anything for me. At this point I'm furious and tells her it's NOT my fault the rep gave me incorrect info. We already agreed! I requested a manager, whom she claimed is out until the next day and will have to call me back. I said there has to be more than 1 manager! She again cuts me off and says she cannot help me so I hang up. Called back and asked for a manager and was transfer to the escalation team, who reviews all the notes and says they will honor the original arrangement and keep my services on. I understand they're just trying to collect their money but all the BS I've had to deal with over the last 10 years with Comcast overbilling, overcharging, interrupting services, adding services I don't need, and false info is really starting to get me to look at other companies. I keep giving them the benefit of the doubt that maybe, just maybe they will improve!
2.3
  • Overcharged
  • Rudeness
  • 1 star is too generous

Comcast - Service Transfer Review from Brooklyn, New York

com fracast is trying to rip me off for a bill of $400 for 2 months of service climbing I signed up for some package I have no idea is on my account I don't watch TV I really only need the internet but I had to get cable that was the only option my bill should be under 70 dollars every month I have never had a bill less than 70 dollars every month my bills different. it's a monopoly and a scam Alot Of fraud. I don't have choices for cable providers comcast is the only one I don't know why the federal government won't crack down on Comcast there are billing fraud complaints all over the internet. I have to customer service rep for a they refuse to transfer me and said they will put in a request for the manager to review the call and then downgrade my package if possible here it is a week later never got a call back. I hate Comcast
Comcast Service Transfer

Comcast - " Sacrifice"! and Disabled.

I've been a Comcast member since I became married. Which was in (2008) . My husband and I are disabled. And receive governmental funds once a month. We have also, left and then returned thinking that Comcast Cable is better Cable service. I was wrong. When my husband's sister died. It was February 16 the 2015. I had just " Sacrifice a payment. They shut my cable off. With intimidation behind. There representatives tells me one thing. When credit department tells another. Now they have down graded my service to something I son t watch. They must be losing customers" because as a consumer who kept paying calling and sacrificing food in my house to pay comcast "? They are habit much. They even insulted me on the phone when I wanted to pay my bill. We are disabled persons who a least deserves good service. Comcast also did not send notiracation to et me know my service went back to regular price of service. ILook, they can t get mad at people for complaining. Because there persons who I bet work for them, have the same service and not paying as much. I only receive money at 1st of month. I also had to pay for them to change my date twice!! The first time I moved in our new place a service person, came in my house set up 2- cable boxes ( in which I still have the receipt) and charged me for 4- cable boxes!!! Then I called to let them know when I receive my finances, and they made me pay for it. I called just last week, and was told they ca'nt change my date because of the way the computers are set up. Well, if that's that's the case"? Then they should fire"! All that is human"! And now I, as of yesterday"! My service, was tempiry shut down, before and after we had the biggest snow storm ever"! So if I deepened on Comcast cable, and distal voice to call for help for me and my husband"? I would have gotten there prompter voice telling me to pay for there services. I suffer with Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, and host of dangerous illnesses. I also walk with a cane. And this type of nine caring service is totally unwarranted. Last but not least.. Once I find out how to go to the nearest store that sells TV. Converters I'm calling it quits with Comcast cable xfinity, and anything they are trying to make me and other disabled persons pay for. And not have any way of allowing us to a least pay on the day of we receive sci/ssd. Well, my God Bless you all that is still hung up on this luxury. Because I'm getting what someone thought"? They keep it a secret. And charge you big money for it. A Converter Box. Thanks for letting me share my story. And my complaint.
1.3
  • Phone representives
  • Online representives
  • Customer service
I am not sure how this company is able to even operate, none of the departments or deals have any sort of communication. I wish I would have gone with DirectTV. I recently got Comcast (in January) and even before I had the service installed my issues started. My...

Comcast CS service

As a business owner, I would feel that I am doing a dishonor to the community if I had the quality of customer service and supervisors representatives, Comcast has working in South Florida (Broward County). After 20 hours on the phone with Comcast, I have not gotten anywhere with them. I still have to deal with promises from service reps and supervisor who tell me that my account has been fixed and on the following month I have another large lump sum bill. Long story short, I moved from one house to another which is where my issues begun. The rep who closed my account never closed it. I left to my new home and transfer all my services. Even though I requested for Comcast to close my account, as mentioned earlier the rep never did, so without me knowing the account kept billing me every month. Furthermore, that same rep never gave me the new account number which SHOULD BE A PROTOCOL when your customer leaves to another home and as a result I was paying my new house bills to the old address. By the time I caught onto this, Comcast shut my service and since then I have spent without lying… 20 hours on over 7 to 8 calls with reps who keep telling me that they are going to fix this, but never do. I don’t know who runs this operation, but I can easily tell that notes never seem to be taken and on the back office tasks are never followed through, because how else I am still calling having to explain issues from December? I thought Comcast was in the business of service. Clearly I can take my business to U-verse or anyone else. I don’t need Comcast. What shocks me is that Comcast thinks customers have this kind of time to spend on the phone with 1 vendor of service. I honestly feel Comcast don’t value their customers. Business like that don’t last. Maybe for a while but not for long.
  • Customer service
  • Being lied to
  • Service

Comcast Service Transfer Review

I was moving in a month. I called to have my service moved in a month. They cut my service of the next the next day and i haven't been able to get anyone to turn it back on. It is no going on day 3

Comcast - Service Transfer Review from Chicago, Illinois

I call Comcast on the 6 of February 2015 an cancelled my service with them due to outrageous bills,spoke with someone on several time about my bill.they stated they were adjusting my bill never happen only had the service since the end of November.so when calling on the 6 of this month every time I call to cancel they were trying to put me on a different plan I denied it got hung up on called back same thing hung up on call back now they were suppose to transfer to the cancellation department they were trying to put me on a different plan again I denied only to be hung up on once again.Call back got someone by the name of honey explains the situation to her in the cancellation department only to hear her trying to keep me as a customer again,I declined my words to her young lady no please cancel my service as of today her reply was yes ma'am went step by step finally I said to myself.she stated ma'am your service has been cancelled as of today the 06 of February 2015 my reply thank you very much have a good day.Now why I get home this morning today date February 10,2015 only to see that my service has not been cancelled.Talk about pissed comcast is a big ripe off very dishonest people look as if I will be contacting Fcc to file a complaint as well as comcast better yet scheming Comcast