Annapolis, Maryland

So of course: why would I want to watch the last four minutes of the Giants-49'ers game when I can watch a series of game interruptions with COMCAST/XFINITY commercials? I've had it with their lousy service and ridiculous pricing structure.

Every time we call customer service we get someone whom we can barely understand who only wants to send us a technician so we can waste another half day while some incompetent pokes around at our wiring and talks on his cell phone. One time a COMCAST tech spent three hours at our place, then just left and never returned, with the problem unresolved.

Comments

Comcast has NO idea what they are doing. Upper mgmt is a joke and the CEO needs to read his own code of conduct book.

Stay away from this festering mess they call a company.

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN

NcoClub

Always request a COMCAST technician not a contractor..the service you get sucks a lot less. And please let me know if anyone can actually read and understand a Comcast bill?

8) :grin :p

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste

Agreed. Horrible. Almost broke my TV.