San Rafael, California

Comcast didn't credit my account for the full amount I paid, even though the check had cleared. I emailed them, got several paragraphs describing how great their customer service is, then was directed to a Live Chat.

So I got on a chat. The Chat person couldn't understand the issue, then finally determined he couldn't help me. He directed me to the Comcast office. I drove 40 minutes round trip and spent 30 minutes in the Comcast office waiting for them to resolve the problem, and they acted like it was totally my fault!

Their explanation made no sense(something about a deposit that was due, although I was never billed for a deposit and we've been Comcast customers at this location for 4+ years). This Comcast error took me 3+ hours to correct, and they acted like they were doing me a huge favor to fix it. I politely said, "Thank you" even though they were JERKS, and they didn't even say "You're welcome". I'm now researching Direct TV and AT&T.

I have officially joined the growing "I HATE Comcast" ranks!

Comments

toto1986

malisimo servicio al cliente, tienen trampas para estafar al cliente! les recomiendo que no lo obtengan y si lo hacen sean muy cautelosos guarden todos sus recibos de bill`s y pagos para que no les salgan *** sorpresas,y si lo hacen llamen 3 veces al dia para tratar de solucionar la trampa que estan poniendo, van a perder mas ellos en pagar agentes por telefono quelo que querran cobrar de mas, no les recomiendo comcast!

es una pesadilla!!! en una escala de satisfaccion del 1 al 10 yo daria un 0