1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

We have had Comcast for our internet and TV service for several years.They set us up with 3 TV connections .

. . no problem . .

. no questions. After having this TV access for all of these years they have decided they can charge us for each of the TV connections. I clipped the cables on two of the TVs and returned their pathetic plastic boxes, Their prices are too high as it is.

Now they want more. If they didn't have a monopoly on our area, I would switch in a heartbeat. If you have a choice . .

. don't choose Comcast.

Their internet is slow.Their TV channels are very limited and their prices are outrageous.

Review about: Comcast Bundle.

Reason of review: Violation of contract.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Claire

Now that you have cut the cords, literally, go to youtube and also do some research of how to get TV for less than $50 a month or less.

I just cut the cable myself today. When I have the funds, I am going to buy antennas and something like Roku or Amazon Fire box.

Claire
to Claire #1314348

I forgot to mention that you can also buy your own modem and not have to pay that rental fee every month besides.

to Claire Salem, Oregon, United States #1317269

I cut the cable cord over 4 years ago for streaming ...I do keep the basic channels and box in one room just because they *** $10 on my internet bill do basically just paying $3 a month.We recently upgraded to a huge smart TV...it SHOWS that the resolution is like 480 and 720...who knew all these years with flat screens that we were not getting 1080P HD.

So I called and they wanted me yo pay almost $10 a month for an upgraded "HD" box! What, they want me to pay an extra $120 per year to get the full effect of my new tv??? Not going to happen...it looks fine to me. But it's wrong because most shows are 1080p anyway nut infinity won't let me utilize it without renting the higher cost box!

We took the little plastic boxes off 2 of the Tv's and the antenna gets better channels, in HD for FREE. But restricted, no channel 2 or 6...go figure. Rumor says cable will start charging us for megabite use like cell phones...when that happens, Comcast is gone in this house.

Which is sad, We have had them over 30 years!

Already looking into Frontier, Wave, etc just to be able to stream TV.