For the past month and a half it has been problem after problem, losing internet connection for no reasons on almost a daily basis. We were told in different occassions, that it was our modem, our router, we unpluggged, plugged back, rebooted, you name it and today, that I was even told to contact Microsoft.

The bottom line is, we rarely had any connection problems all these years . But for the past 45 days, we would lose connectivity on a daily basis, for 1 or 2 hours, for no reason, and then it would come back again, without us having touched absolutely anything at all. Our internet connection thru Comcast seemed to have a mind of its own.

And today, after turning it on our computers

to access our email through Outlook, all of a sudden Comcast did not recognize our passwords at all.

Their kind CC rep had a lot of patience guiding me through all manners possible to get Comcast recognize our passwords, which we had

used all these years with no problems. She finally recommended that we contact Microsoft, because

it seemed to be a problem with Outlook. Give me a break! All of a sudden Outlook does not work, just after they did an upgrade?

So, without having touched anything, 2 hours later, I try to check our email once more, from the same PC, and miracle of all miracles: it works

Comcast has been installing new rollouts, doing upgrades and all that stuff they do to justify new price raises. However, all these "upgrades" have been affecting us, your for the past month and a half. There is no other justification.

We don't have FIOS on our end of the street yet, but we are seriously considering switching ASAP.

I work from home, and all the problems and service interruptions I've have interfered with my job.

Has anyone else experienced this kind of problem?

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

i havent really had any issues with our internet...

however, i do have a problem with comcast signing me into a contract without my permission...

:?