I have only had comcast for 3 months and have a had several issues from installation to billing. Everytime I call I get all type different answers and my account is never noted from prior times I have called.

Comcast is too huge of a company to have such awful customer service. Other large companies make customer satisfaction their #1 but not comcast it seems its #10 on their list of company goals.

There must be a way that their issues can be fix. I hate I even comitted to this service for 2 years, I wish there was a way out!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Installation.

Comments

I had trouble with intermittent internet just as a comcast tech installed my neighbor's system from our common pedestal. I called to let them know the problem. They told me that since I wasn't renting their modem I was not qualified for a customer service call!

I tried to politely tell them that it seemed certain the problem was at their end. I have a newer Motorola 6120 modem that has never had even a hint of a problem.

Then they tried to tell me that because I have a router in my system, they couldn't help me because of that "complication". Is this *** or what? Finally I convinced the lazy rep to check my connection and refresh it, and after about 20 minutes he came back on and said in a sarcastic voice "is there any other problem you would like to bother me with?". I can't believe these people. If they acted like that in public they would get punched.

After they refreshed my connection, everything worked again. I didn't have a chance to say thanks, *** on you, or anything else. The rep just disconnected the call.

I am disgusted and looking for another company to do business with. Whatever else is out there couldn't possibly be any worse than Comcast.

Oh, and the 'quote' they gave when I signed up increased by a few dimes a month for no reason until now it's $6 more than it was. Nobody cares to explain that, either.

XFAILITY/COMCRAP. I worked at the Lynnwood, WA call center where a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent email telling to work off the clock without pay.

We were fired when we complained to HR, but Kim (who is on her 4th husband) still works there.

We are going to win a class action lawsuit against them. call retention dept and ask for discounts/promos.

They are horrible... Never seen such poor customer service with any company i have ever dealt with.

they are by far the worst I have ever seen.

I have spent 4 hours on the phone since my installation a week ago. from installation to billing issues and no one seems to be able to take care of anything