We have had digital cable for about a year and a half. During that time we have gotten Disney On Demand since the beginning. About 2-3 months ago we noticed my grandson was not able to get Imagination Movers. I called customer service and asked if they had changed the tiers and was assured that they had not. They were aware of the problem and they were working on it. A month later when we still were not able to get the service I called back. Again was assured the tiers had not changed and that I need a service technician to visit and repair it. A visit was scheduled and the tech arrived and immediately said that he couldn't repair it and had been able to repair another customer with the same problem a few weekds ago. After wasting about an hour of my time he said he was sure the tiers had changed after I told him I had asked that. When he left I called to complain to a supervisor about the lack of knowledge in the company and the amount of my time that had been wasted to accomplish what could have been accomplished with my first phone call. I was told the supervisor would have to call me back. That was 3 weeks ago. I have not heard from a supervisor.

The lack of customer service evidently goes up the chain of command.

Comments

I’ve been visiting your blog for a while now and I always find a gem in your new posts. Thanks for sharing.

one day i went shopping outside,and in an ed hardy store,I found some kinds of ed hardy i love most they are Your website is really good Thank you for the information links of london online links of london online links of london fine jewellery links of london fine jewellery love links of london love links of london links of london jewellery stockists links of london jewellery stockists links of london ring links of london ring links of london gold links of london gold authentic links of london authentic links of london links of london shop links of london shop links craft links craft 2010 link of london 2010 link of london 2010 New Arrivals 2010 New Arrivals 2010 New Arrivals link of london 2010 New Arrivals link of london 2010 new link of london 2010 new link of london Thank you for the information

To me who appears ignorant in your post is obvious, CSR.

:grin

Littleton, Massachusetts, United States #85139

here is a thought - mabey, since your kids favorite channel is not available, you could take the time to go for a walk with him or mabey read him a book or teach him to play baseball or bake a batch of cookies. If you did any of those things the US of A would not have so many fat ignorant illiterate people in it. what the *** did you do with your time before Cable was invented - thank god your constitution provides for the right to bear arms - the rest of the world has some hope that you will self exterminate

Where is the state attorney general when it comes to this rip off cable company?

Sorry. The first post was suppose to be in reply to the reply to my original post.

To Annoyed Customer,I hear you even if Comcast does NOT.

I also called the 1-800 number to get the digital boxes. When I got a computer I hung up and dialed my local number to place the order. After ordering the 2 boxes (which will also leave 2 of our tv's boxless) I told the rep about my recent customer service problems and that I had been waiting for over 3 weeks for a customer service rep to return my call. He transferred me to a supervisor and I went over the story again from beginning to end. She apologized and gave me her direct number. I told her the tech has told me that Comcast did not make their customer service representatives aware of what service the customer was paying for which, to me, boggles the mind. :upset She admitted that that was a problem and told me that the service rep I had spoken with who was going to have a supervisor call me back was outsourced and she would make sure they knew about the situation. Outsourced? Perhaps that is the problem. She also gave me her direct number should any other problems arise.

I hope your year contracts time speeds by and you can change service providers if that is what you choose.

I am going to stay put for the time being in the hopes that any further issues can be addressed with the local number. I plan to avoid the 1-800 and the Comcast on line representatives of Comcast Customer Dis-service like the plague. I really have my fingers crossed that Comcast doesn't further disappoint me.

What do you think the odds are? :grin

What do you think the odds are? :grin

:( You aren't kidding! Their customer service SUCKS!!!!!! :(

This is an ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT OF an interaction between a COMCAST "analyst" and myself, an ANNOYED CUSTOMER. Look at how helpful they are--NOT!!!!!!!! The *** even ADVISES me that I can buy a cable box THAT WON'T WORK!!!!

user Annoyed Customer has entered room

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:50:54 EDT 2009)>DTA Order Entry

analyst Roy.39113 has entered room

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 15:51:11 EDT 2009)>Hello Annoyed Customer, Thank you for contacting Comcast Live Chat Support. My name is Roy.39113. Please give me one moment to review your information.

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 15:51:16 EDT 2009)>hi! How are you doing today?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:51:29 EDT 2009)>I am doing poorly.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:51:39 EDT 2009)>I just got a letter from COMCAST/

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 15:51:45 EDT 2009)>How can I assist you today?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:52:00 EDT 2009)>They are telling me that I have to get DIGITAL ADAPTER BOXES if I want to keep watching TV

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:52:07 EDT 2009)>I have MANY TVs in my house.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:52:14 EDT 2009)>You only provide TWO for free.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:52:20 EDT 2009)>I will need more than two

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:52:36 EDT 2009)>I am being told I have to PAY FOR SOMETHING I WAS GETTING FOR NO ADDITIONAL COST.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:52:43 EDT 2009)>Consequently, I am ANNOYED.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:52:50 EDT 2009)>No, more than annoyed--FURIOUS.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:53:13 EDT 2009)>I have five additional televisions BESIDES the one with the digital box on it.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:53:18 EDT 2009)>We don't USE THEM ALL THE TIME.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:53:24 EDT 2009)>We use them when family visits.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:53:36 EDT 2009)>Now my visiting family will not be able to watch TV in their rooms.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:53:52 EDT 2009)>You did not TELL ME ABOUT THIS WHEN YOU LOCKED ME INTO A ONE YEAR AGREEMENT.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:54:05 EDT 2009)>It is causing VERY NEGATIVE FEELINGS ON MY PART.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:54:16 EDT 2009)>I will not be continuing with COMCAST once my year is up.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:54:45 EDT 2009)>In fact, I will be sounding the alarm to everyone about what you've pulled with this sneaky "You Need A Box For Every TV" bait-n-switch.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:55:01 EDT 2009)>DO YOU OFFER THESE BOXES FOR SALE?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:55:17 EDT 2009)>I would rather buy them outright than pay you dribs and drabs every frigging month.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:55:38 EDT 2009)>I never thought I'd be stuck with a ten buck surcharge on my bill--sneaked in there with NO WARNING.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:55:46 EDT 2009)>Shame on COMCAST.

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 15:55:50 EDT 2009)>I am sure this has been an inconvenience; let's look into your account

to see how we can fix this today.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:56:04 EDT 2009)>No, you can't "fix" it.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:56:11 EDT 2009)>Is this a robot, or a real person?

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 15:56:31 EDT 2009)>The only option we provide for our boxes is leasing them.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:56:45 EDT 2009)>There is no "fixing"--COMCAST has decided that they are going digital, and they will only provide TWO DIGITAL ADAPTERS along with the *** box.

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 15:56:46 EDT 2009)>Shall I process the free boxes for you?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:57:13 EDT 2009)>There is no place or way to PURCHASE THE BOXES?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:59:07 EDT 2009)>Can you tell me why COMCAST did not tell customers about this before now? They obviously KNEW. I found out that they converted in other regions some time ago.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:59:20 EDT 2009)>I guess waiting for you to answer each question is a failed effort?

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 15:59:25 EDT 2009)>Yes, that is correct. You may option buy other adapters at Radio Shack or Best buy. But will will not be compatible with our signal.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 15:59:50 EDT 2009)>Well, there would be no point in buying boxes that do not work.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:00:04 EDT 2009)>Do you offer wireless communication--LIKE FIOS does?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:00:18 EDT 2009)>FIOS has a wireless option for their TV service.

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 16:01:24 EDT 2009)>We currently do not have that option available.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:02:52 EDT 2009)>I realize you are either just an employee or a robot, and you do not control the management of the company, but I am one seriously pissed off customer. I originally got COMCAST because I could get basic service through the cable wire WITHOUT ALL THOSE DUST CATCHING BOXES THAT CLUTTER UP THE SET TOP AND LOOK HIDEOUS. Now I am being told that I have to stick ANOTHER frigging box on my TVs, and I will have to pay two dollars for each TV in my LARGE HOUSE for TVs that are probably used two or three months out of the year....at VARYING TIMES, so getting boxes, and then turning them in, is NOT AN OPTION.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:03:10 EDT 2009)>You are basically SCREWING ME OUT OF TEN BUCKS A MONTH in addition to what I am already paying.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:03:15 EDT 2009)>I am FURIOUS.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:03:32 EDT 2009)>I will cancel my COMCAST SERVICE WHEN MY CONTRACT IS UP.

analyst Roy.39113 has been temporarily disconnected. Please wait while the analyst attempts to reconnect.

analyst Roy.39113 has entered room

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:03:59 EDT 2009)>I will advise ALL of my friends and relatives to not use your service.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:04:14 EDT 2009)>Hanging up on me doesn't make the situation any more palatable.

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 16:04:33 EDT 2009)>Is there anything else that I can assist you with?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:04:44 EDT 2009)>I would like you to pass this information and this extreme customer dissatisfaction on to your bosses.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:05:21 EDT 2009)>I would like you to tell them that I am an unhappy customer and I will be both cancelling my service as soon as my contract runs out, and I intend to "bad mouth" your service to everyone I meet, loudly.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:05:28 EDT 2009)>I really think you people pulled a fast one.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:05:39 EDT 2009)>You'll be the death of TV as we know it.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:06:17 EDT 2009)>Hellooooooooooo?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:06:27 EDT 2009)>You guys don't really care, do you?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:06:46 EDT 2009)>Once the customer is "on the hook," you're going to get your money, so you just don't care.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:07:16 EDT 2009)>I always thought those FIOS commercials were unfair...now I'm thinking "Eh, not so much!"

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:08:55 EDT 2009)>I was going to get COMCAST INTERNET. Now I'm going to just stay with DSL--I just don't want to be screwed by y'all with that, too.

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 16:10:41 EDT 2009)>I do apologize, as much as I want to process for free all of the digital device, the system will not allow me.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:11:05 EDT 2009)>Ah, yes...the "system."

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:11:23 EDT 2009)>Will you tell your bosses that they are going to lose customers as a consequence of this *** action?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:11:32 EDT 2009)>Will you tell them that I am enraged?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:11:56 EDT 2009)>Will you advise them that they lost an INTERNET customer as a consequence of this dumb move?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:12:26 EDT 2009)>Will you tell them that I'll be moving over to FIOS as soon as my contractual obligation to COMCAST can be terminated?

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 16:12:41 EDT 2009)>I will make a note on that.

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 16:12:42 EDT 2009)>Is there anything else that I can assist you with?

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:13:32 EDT 2009)>No, COMCAST can not assist me with anything, apparently. All they can do is charge me ten dollars for equipment I never needed before, but now will have to have in order to provide television in my bedrooms.

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:13:40 EDT 2009)>I can't wait to switch providers.

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 16:13:59 EDT 2009)>Thank you for contacting Comcast, it has been a pleasure assisting you today. Please take a moment to participate in the survey by answering the pop-up questions when you click the "end session" button after this chat. We will greatly appreciate your feedback to help us improve our services.

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 16:14:03 EDT 2009)>You can visit us onlone at www.comcast.com/digitalnow. The www.comcast.com website also provides you information on where you can settle your payments, request for connectivity, get to know the latest pay-per-view events, view your channel line-ups and more!

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 16:14:04 EDT 2009)>lose

Annoyed Customer(Mon Oct 5 16:14:11 EDT 2009)>I am very disappointed in your service. And I have been a cable customer for many, many years.

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 16:14:07 EDT 2009)>Thank you for contacting Comcast! Comcast appreciates your business and values you as a customer. Our goal is to provide you with excellent service.

If you need additional assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800 COMCAST or through Live Chat (available 24 hours a day, seven days a week). Comcast also offers excellent FAQs and Help forums located at www.comcast.com to help you reach a resolution independently.

Good bye for now. Take care!

Roy.39113(Mon Oct 5 16:14:13 EDT 2009)>Analyst has closed chat and left the room

analyst Roy.39113 has left room