Colorado Springs, Colorado

We just changed our plan to save us money because things were going up so bad. WE were quoted a price on the phone that was acceptable and so we did it.

We pay the new amount for a month, and this month, 1 month later COMCAST the rip off company is trying to charge us 11.17 more. Right off the bat. They are trying to RIP US OFF!!! They think they are the best company out there and so they are back to cheating their customers as quick as possible.

WE were told that we would have the lower price for a year, and 1 month later they are attempting to rip us off .... CHEATS!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

Comcast charges really are getting me miserable. I pay more for 1 month of cable service tht I do for gas & electric combined!

How can they expect people not to look into a dish option when they are overpriced and have poor customer service!!

They offer "introductory" new customer specials then after 6 months they RAPE your checkbook! Way to go CONCAST!

If you're getting the bot malware notification just know that it may not be on your computer! I just got off the phone with a security assistance tech (no charge) and it turns out the malware changed the DNS settings on my wireless router over a year ago when I was in Germany and my desktop was subsequently replaced - there was no malware to find but our computers were still being directed to rogue servers. If you can't find it on your computer check your router DNS settings.

*** xfinity pop up alert that you have am aleron bot malware in your computer. It is a lie and a fraudulent lead in to get you to purchases their signature tech support.

do your own work with your own security software - then twhen you find out there is nothing wrong, trying to contact them to stop doing the pop ups is impossible.

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste