Resolved

Hi..i had a dispute took me 4 months to resolve...but wouldn't give up until got the credit i deserved...finally got to talk to a representative that been there a long time and had enough sense to understand the problem. So DON'T GIVE UP......i made a payment 83.06 got credited then a returned payment of 83.06 ...got added to my next bill....so new bill also was 83.06...so now owe 166.12......they recieved a money order dec 29th didn't credit it until jan 10th...so when i called about the 83.06 added back on my bill ...they kept thinking...it was credited...nov showed credited and jan 10th credited...but what about the RETURNED payment.

..you are showinf i still owe 83.06....it went through my bank just fine took to iffice proved it..still wouldn't give me my credit....asked for manager they say in a meeting at 3 pm really?...the 2 girls i talked to just said i owed another month charge of 83.06...NOOOO I DON'T. ....anyways finally after calling and calling.....ticket search after ticket search 4 months later...got a representative.

...that had enough sense to give me my credit for payment returned...that was never returned that they recharged me for.......what angered me was they act like they understand i run a ticket or i will credit uou and nothing got done bill after bill....but when talk to right one...it was credited and showed on my account due the next day....not next months bill!. I still like comcast had a long time...but this was a trying time!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments