Shelton, Connecticut

Comcast calls me to offer a deal to existing internet customers. It is their Blast Internet 50M, basic cable with HBO and HBO to go for $69.00.

This deal would only have cost me $5 extra per month than what I currently pay for just internet at 20M. So I agree to it and am told the self install kit would come in about a week. A week later I check my bill online and see an appointment scheduled. I call to find out why, The order they have is to install a new modem (I own my own and they are aware).

After being on hold/talking with about 3 different reps over about 45 minutes I am told to call back the sales person who made me the offer. I call her and am told "sorry, the offer had expired and we can't give it to you now, sorry nothing we can do." Why did you call me then?

Comments

Marana, Arizona, United States #588272

when you upgrade to 50Mbit you are needing a different modem (docsis 3.0). without this modem you will not get your 50mbit therefore they didn't lie to you and you're just a *** ***.