i ordered the comcast internet and tv service and the technical specialist came and said my house can't have two internet port because of some technical reasons. If i insist on installing two internet ports, they would charge me $200 more. My house is equipped with these ports before I believe the previous owner was able to get these two connection ports.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

#392003

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work.

We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us.

It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste. LOL ROFL LMAO

:grin 8) :p

You more than likely misunderstood the tech. You would be charged more for aditional equipment and you more than likely don't need a second modem.

Just because their is room for it, doesn't mean you need it.

Get a router if you need mulitple computers hooked up. This is a user education issue and not a Comcast issue