I was having trouble with my service (many of the channels were not working) Per my request, my Comcast service was to be disconnected Friday, 7 July. I was away for the holiday weekend and returned Wednesday.

5 July with my family. I assumed, my cable wasn't working. I called to have them send a signal and learned my service was disconnected. This was Comcast's error.

In order to have my service restored she needed to run my credit. Why if it was it was disconnected early did they have to pull my credit to restore it? I asked to speak to a manager. None was available.

While still making my inquiry, I was told my credit was approved. Wonderful, I was purchasing a new vehicle that weekend. With this action, I am now not able to. I also learned the second box in my home had not been activated for months yet I have still been changed.

The week after the service man came to check my service and restore the channels. I learned the second box was not activated. The channels were restored after the service man left my home. I have now received my new bill to find out I have been charged for a starter kit.

A starter kit that was not needed and returned to the Xfinity store unopened. Thank God I requested a receipt showing the box was unopened. I have had it. No apology, no credit.

Just one issue after another. Comcast services are awful and some of their customer service rep is worse!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Package.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Disregard for their customers.

Comments