I have had Comcast for several years but upgraded to HD this summer. Since then I have continuing issues with video on demand.

Becoming a more frequent issue. I was on the phone with them for 2 hours last night. At 9:54pm spoke with a supervisor Matt and got the issue resolved for last evening. I will note that I was on hold last night and was disconnected while my call was being transferred and had to go through the entire scenario numerous times, even though they issued a ticket for my issue.

Same problem occurred this evening, called and was on hold for 20 minutes, then once again was disconnected and had to call back. Finally, got to speak with someone, who of course, couldn't help me and transferred me to technical support. At that point I got a message that "due to high call volume my wait time" would be at least 10 minutes..AGAIN!!!

I hung up. Comcast customer service sucks!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Technical Support.

Comments

:grin

Jettyboy

Hold onto your hat! Now they have outsourced their tech support to India......swell.