Comcast was due to set up internet today in a new apartment I am moving into, scheduled to arrive between 9 and 11 am. At 11:30, I called to see what the hold-up was and was told I'd get a call back within 1/2 an hour. No call.

So I called again. To the second CSR, I explained that I was a diabetic who needs regular meals and can't be waiting around all day for the technician. They promised me a call back too, which never came.

I called a third time, same result.

By now it was 12:45. I called again, and spoke with a supervisior, Cecelia, who was helpful and did call me back at 1:20 to tell me the technician would be here by 2.

Then I called again, fifteen minutes later, to confirm this and to make my complaints about the horrendous service so far. The supervisor I spoke to this time around was horribly rude, speaking over me and talking to me like a child when she didn't even understand what I was telling her.

How Comcast has managed to become so successful when they treat their customers like *** and display NO accountability or concern for their clients is beyond me.

And if I ever see the second supervisor I spoke with today on the street, I will leave her mangled body in a heap of blood and regret for how uncaring and awful she was. I cannot even describe the rage I feel at Comcast and its *** customer service department right now, so I guess this is the place to end.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

I was thinking of getting Comcast until I read all these comments. Thank you to the contributers.

I will not choose Comcast.

I now have AT&T UVerse, and they pulled a dirty trick too, on New Year's day, without warning, and even without tech support knowing about it. We are at their mercy.

when does comcast become resposible for you, your condition, or your sense of childishness and psycho babble and incoherant thoughts and ideas. Do you not have food in your home?

Really, seriously.

Get a life and or a better excuse. No one can be this ignorant.

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.

No this particular complain has merit. Sorry to hear about what happened, i work in sales and honestly you got unlucky with the reps you got.

Unfortunately, attitude is not a uniform idea around here...to answer your question about the success part...Its because the majority of our customers go through their comcast experience without barely a roadbump. oh and they like their service iguess.

Comcast has so may customers you are just 1 *** on out of thousands!!!! Get another carrier!!! How *** can you be?

So you are at home waiting for the cable guy to come and you can't eat because?

How is Comcast responsible for your diabetic condition? That's YOUR responsibility. Apparently your concern for TV/Internet/Whatever outweighs your concern for your condition but you can't blame Comcast for any of this.