Sammamish, Washington

Comcast keep charging for monthly modem fee $6. when i found out, i bought a $80 modem and replaced the old one. (same brand and same model number)

When i try to activate the new modem online (i have to do this because that is the only web page that comcast allow me to go), i got nowhere. (failed to activate message repeatedly) However, I can open the online chat function using the new modem. Then I chatted with 2 different technicians for nearly 2 hours 5:22 to 7:18 pm using the new modem and could not resolve the issue (i.e I could not browse any other website). I finally got connected online by calling comcast technician (of course another 7 minutes of wait and listen through their advertisement)

Comcast claim that they do not have record of the chat. But I do. I began taking screen shots one hour into the fruitless chat.

What a service!

Their customer guarantee is totally worthless!

Review about: Chat.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments