I returned my cable box but comcast cannot find it and is therefore charging me $ 40 for It. After MANY calls to comcast I was finally given the regional customer service superviser number ( Anita Jones, Jacksonville,FL area) She promised returned calls with in 3 day, NO CALL, I have called her 4 times and no returned call yet.

This is Terrible comcast!! I am so happy I closed my account with you!! Now I just hope that collections will not come after me. I am sending a letter to the CEO of comcast to vent my complaint.

I refuse to pay the $ 40. Just on the principle,that I will not pay for something that I do not owe.. even if it would be the easy way to get rid of the frustration .

comcast, how many more people have you done this to?? Shame on you!!

Lena

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Account.

Comments

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #683836

I completely understand how you feel! This is happening to me right now. I am so pissed off at Comcast right now, my blood pressure has skyrocketed.

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.

I assume you do have the receipt.