Denver, Colorado

We recently moved to a new state and Comcast is the only company who offers both internet and cable, so we went with them. I ordered the packaged online but what I received was NOT what I ordered.

First of all they only sent 1 box, not the DVR which was originally included in the package. When I tried to connect service, nothing worked. Not the cable nor the internet. I called and they said they had to send a technician, it would be 2 weeks before a tech could come out.

This took FIFTEEN phone calls. 1-5, FIFTEEN. The tech comes out, activates 2 connections (was supposed to be 3) and says nowhere on my account was I supposed to receive a DVR. I couldn't deal with it at the time and decided to take the weekend to just let it rest.

Monday rolls around and there ensues an additional FIVE (5) reps and a 2 hour and 10 minute call. The previous supervisor I had spoken to said we would be credited a full month of service (Rita Robertson) well the credit was NOT noted on the account. Future supervisors said I had to contact Rita directly to find out where the credit was but, get this, they do not know how to contact Rita...How can I possibly contact her then?? Mysterious.

At the end of the 5 person call I was connected with Stan in Customer Retention who assures me my account is now squared away (without the credits of course) but I have no way of knowing if this is true until the first bill comes. I have no idea what to expect. I still do not have a DVR, although I am being charged for it, I do not even know what package I have because everything got so convoluted, I have the wrong internet speed, and mounting charges for mysterious shipping and tech visit... I could never, in good conscience, recommend Comcast to ANYONE, ever.

My frustration level is comical at this point. All of this to PAY for a service. This isn't free, I am paying for this aggravation.

I'm starting to feel like a *** because I'm actually doing this to myself for some cable and internet. IF I receive the first bill and it is not as I was promised I will go with someone else because I do not have the time or intestinal fortitude to continue with this bizarre charade Comcast calls customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

I recently switched my service from one address to another. Shouldn't be so complicated right?

I still cannot access my account online. I have been in the office 4 different times,called 3 different times only to be hung up on once. Some other persons phone number on my account. Seriously,does the right hand know what the left hand is doing?

And for godsake,does anyone speak english? So fed up!