Tooele, Utah

I've been to ticked off by Comcast for the last time. High prices racked my wallet since they were the only carrier at my complex.

When they officially disconnected me I officially decided to divorce them. I called and got many rude reps. I wanted my device officially turned off. Three months later I was still getting bills even though I had paid the final balance.

I called again. More rude sales associates. This time I wrote down their names and wrote a letter to corporate. I ACTUALLY GOT A WRITTEN RESPONSE from the local location.

The name of department is Corporate Escalations. The address is 8505 West Tidwell Road, Houston Texas 77040. PHONE to Ashley Law is 713-895-2488.

Hopes this helps someone! I got all my fees removed and found out THEY OWED ME MONEY!

Comments

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.