Comcast is the most horrible service company I have ever dealt with or witnessed. How is comcast in business with all the complaints they receive? Is the attorney general paid off in each state they operate?

If you try to cancel service they bill you anyway. If you need service you are on hold for 20 minutes at a time then hung up on. Don't ever ask for a manager on the phone thats instant redirect to hold then hung up on.

Ordering service for comcast is a serious joke. I upgraded my plan online, due to the fact utterly impossible by phone. I completed my order and then you receive a live chat box where your order must be finished. The live chat operator informed me this would take a few minutes. That turned into an hour with me being on hold every couple minutes.

Bad signal from their main cable box took over a month to get fixed. Appointments would be setup and Comcast maintenance personnel would not show up or call. When getting through on phone operator would make excuses for a no call no show, which in any legitimate employment calls for termination.

Avoid comcast like the plague. All Comcast can provide is fraudulent bills that you cannot question, stress of being hung up on, rude operators that don't care, and horrible technicians. Simply pathetic as a company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

I agree Comcast customer "service" is the worst. Notice how Comcast Mark doesn't offer a telephone number to talk to a live person.

Comcast doesn't just have the worst customer service in the business. Comcast doesn't have ANY customer service.

Haleiwa, Hawaii, United States #289955

I apologize for the poor experience.

I work for Comcast and I'd like to look into your experience on our end. If you don't mind, will you please contact me, provide your information and a link to this page?

Thanks in advance,