1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Comcast contacted me. Told me they would save me money without me losing any of my channels and without a 24-month term contract. They claimed that since I had changed from a rented modem to my own modem for Internet that the voice service I had never used in my triple play required me to change my service.

After they changed my service I found out they had secretly eliminated six channels, two of which I watched daily (Investigative Discovery and WEtv).

When I called their customer service, after 75 minutes they said if I signed a new 24 month term contract they could put me back into the old package.

However, I only had six months left on my contract and didn't want to sign up for another 24 months.

They told me to call Customer Retention who told me the second agent also lied to me and that there was nothing I could do.

I'm heading to Dish Network or Direct TV. I've had enough of Comcast's dishonest business practices!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Package.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments