I once had the highest Internet service with Comcast, which was before the multi-billion dollar corp brought in numerous levels, to lower those of return customers, stick them with quotas that were not part of the deal to begin with, and then smear the whole system so it's terrible. This is the worst "server" I've used since starting to work with PCs in 1982 and when I contacted the customer service center I spoke with a kid in a sweat house that rattled out a bunch of words to try and get rid of me as quickly s possible.

When emails didn't work on a laptop one day after installation, the excuse was "Comcast is aware of the problem and still trying to fix it. If you get emails on one device you can't get it on another." After this BS I was told someone would call within 24 hours to fix the problem but it never happened. Beware of this corporation and I definitely recommend that if you have no service with them, do not get it.

If you do drop it, as I will since it's not service but disservice and a rip off. It's better to be without Comcast than not.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Xfinity Internet Service.

Comments