I'm new to Texas and everyone told me Comcast was horrific.Unfortunately, no other choice in my neighborhood.

Install scheduled for this morning and they've already called to say they are going to be 2 hours late and did I want to cancel. I suppose they are consistently bad. Everyone warned me.

Not surprising that they lock you into a contract.

If they had great service at a great price, it wouldn't be necessary. I will keep them until AT&T U-verse is in my neighborhood and then happily pay the fee to get away from them. I have gone without TV and Internet for months because I ran into similar issues at move-in.

I decided to defer the stress.It is pretty bad when someone chooses no service over your service.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

When my cable person showed up, he had the wrong boxes on his truck.They charged me more for the boxes until I took all of the equipment back to their office and exchanged it for the correct one.

Then, they billed me $30 for shipping! I called and they said, well, did we ship the boxes to you? Um, you don't know ***? No, the boxes were supplied by your technician.

Oh, someone must have keyed it incorrectly.Wonder how many people they rip off that way?

Comcast - Internet service Comcast "Before I went out to go shopping I turned off my apple iPad off. Off I mean all the way off and change 100 per cent. I returned and found..." Read more Comcast - Cable installation from Pole to House to computer Comcast "Had Comcast cable installed. Installation was not safe; the cable hung to low and the outside wall installation went across the entrance stairway for someone to trip over. H. Schmitz..." Read more Comcast internet system plus router Comcast "Is there any reason why this router is working like this day and night especially when one is sleeping?? To top that off no one is using the internet at..." Read more Comcast - Internet Service Review from Santa Maria, California Comcast "You router and address that are on I found that since I change password that I get more and more direct tv!! I did take pictures of this to show..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more