I'm new to Texas and everyone told me Comcast was horrific.Unfortunately, no other choice in my neighborhood.
Install scheduled for this morning and they've already called to say they are going to be 2 hours late and did I want to cancel. I suppose they are consistently bad. Everyone warned me.
Not surprising that they lock you into a contract.
If they had great service at a great price, it wouldn't be necessary. I will keep them until AT&T U-verse is in my neighborhood and then happily pay the fee to get away from them. I have gone without TV and Internet for months because I ran into similar issues at move-in.
I decided to defer the stress.It is pretty bad when someone chooses no service over your service.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I seen someone on OkCupid and reported to them. The next working day I found myself deleted from the website, I tried to ask them why but couldn't connect..."
- "In just a few seconds things change. Now your time to figure it out!'ν..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with NO HONEST..."
- "When paying my monthly bill, normal screens have a date to pay selection. When clicked on, usually the due date is highlighted. After getting a late charge in November 2012..."
- "I bought a $1000 durablend Ashley couch and after 2 years all finish started peeling off. It's disgusting! ..."
- "Judy Jersey store: ordered a medium jersey, got here with tag medium on it but when i tried it on it's huge, a friend of mine uses a size 48..."
- "Beware of RMC Motors in Howick! This business has gone into financial difficulties since early 2016 and now it appears that their owners Mike and Kim Le Roux are trying..."
- "This company will NEVER stop emailing or calling you... it doesn't matter how nicely you ask them to stop or take you off the list, or whether you threaten to..."
- "Frame has rust corrosion causing 18 inch perforated hole in front frame of car. This is same problem that has warranted a recall of the toyota Tundra which uses the..."