I'm new to Texas and everyone told me Comcast was horrific.Unfortunately, no other choice in my neighborhood.
Install scheduled for this morning and they've already called to say they are going to be 2 hours late and did I want to cancel. I suppose they are consistently bad. Everyone warned me.
Not surprising that they lock you into a contract.
If they had great service at a great price, it wouldn't be necessary. I will keep them until AT&T U-verse is in my neighborhood and then happily pay the fee to get away from them. I have gone without TV and Internet for months because I ran into similar issues at move-in.
I decided to defer the stress.It is pretty bad when someone chooses no service over your service.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Simply do a Google search for "JustAnswer is a scam" and you will find thousands of examples of people who have been victimized by this sort of scam and posted..."
- "Us this what I am paying for?? What's next??..."
- "Today I noticed a charge for $258.90 (CAD) on my VISA card for a JDate subscription. I called to cancel this as I do not use the site anymore and..."
- "I hate to diss a great company. Fleetwood has a beautiful product line. However, we went to look at the 2012's that had just arrived in Hammond, LA this..."
- "I purchased a recline of your from a local furniture store. The chair is broke or not made right. I had it ordered with different color material. The chair is..."
- "This is an ongoing issue that I have at the MLK, Little Rock, AR location. I have been there for the past couple of weeks trying to get their Chicken..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."