Lawrenceville, Georgia

Inside BestBuy, Comcast rep offered Infinity triple play for 99$mo, saying to call in a year and prevent price increase to $119 (saying it was against BestBuy policy to offer promotionals which later go up). After installation difficulty, technician offered Showtime and HBO "free for my trouble".

After a year, Comcast jacked me up to $179 (instead of $119, telling me I was lied to by the salesman, and they had no cheaper offer for near equivalent service.) Comcast customer service told me to contact salesman but could not give me correct contact information. Beware of Comcast deceptive salespeople and technicians!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Installation.

Comments

Rcently offered triple play. Seemed like a good deal.

Specifically asked three times what installation fees were because spread over 12 months that might mean no money saving. Was told there were none. Techs came out. Told me needed new outlet for $29 and okayed that.

Then got bill and found $70 additional in installation fees. Called Comcast and was told I okayed when i didn't review the pink slip the techs left. That's true but that's not a good way to do business Comcast. Min my mind you just went from a company that finally had its customer device issues and tech issues in Houston resolved to a lying, deceitful company.

But hey, it's only $70 right?

Well you will be getting $70 times 100 worth of bad customer to potential customer pr from me. Hope it was worth it to you.

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN

8) :grin :p

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.