Denver, Colorado

We lost our wireless connection, called Comcast to get "support" from tech dept. They told me they only provide the cable/internet.

If I wanted help with my computer connection. I would "HAVE TO PAY EXTRA FOR THE HELP." They really have to be out of there minds. Or A friend of the CEO's needed work for his company. And they are working together to screw us one more way.

Just a couple of months ago we added a computer and they helped us with setting it up to be wireless. We should all cut out the extras for several months and let it hit their pockets. Just to remind them, without US the customers, they wouldn't have what they do. Maybe they over spent their budget and are trying to make up the money.

When I called the Corp. Office. I was told, someone would get back to me.

When I asked when they said they didn't know. GO figure.

Comments

Yeah, comcast is ***... over priced ***!

my bill it 98 a month...

i shouldnt have to watch SD on my HD tv! I dont wanna zoom in!

comcast is the worst company ever ! We paid them to bury some cable wires and they never showed up we kept talking to managers ...

they dont care finally after 2 months they showed up un prepared to work and a month later it finally got done and still not done right ... plus they take over certain areas which make it so you cant get another company and drop them ... i was told by att that we could never get thier internet tv service due to comcast.

Alot of ppl dont want comcast they just dont have a choice... unless they want to live as the amish do ...........

Tv and internet = Luxuries, not necessities. Alternatives?

1) Learn technology. Its the 21st century honestly.

2) Need services for work/schooL? >>>>>> Dialup/DSL/publiclibrary/

3) Too expesnsive? Overtime.

4) Bad experience? Leave em.

5) Mad about what you've read so far? Your probably a grouchy person anyways.

Yes i understand that alot of people that hate comcast have legitimate reasons to do so and voice their cause. It could be due to lazy, unknowledgeable, or uncaring workers/reps. But On the other hand generalization should never be embraced by modern civil people and while it does seem to be a large # of complaints. The vast majority of the 47million customers have no issues. Sometimes its not them...sometimes its us.

Reflect :)

How greedy you are...your wireless is your responsibility!!!! Comcast provides internet, tv and phone...those are the services. Comcast is not there to hold your hand as far as your equipment is working.....read the directions!!!!

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

Ginsburg v. Comcast Corporation et al, case number 2:11-cv-01959 western washington district court and king county (WA) superior court case #11-2-34714-1

If you search king county (WA) superior court records Comcast is being sued for not paying unemployment taxes they owe to employment security department

I agree with DUH if you can't fix your own device you should pay someone to do it for you. And to Comcast will go under if it was the connection then no computers would work not just one. :cry

Plain and simple, Customers need to form a class action against Comcast(now Xfinity)for,

A- Price gouging.

B- Unfair business practices.

C- Lying to customers (Bait & Switch tactics).

D- Fraudulent Billing Practices.

E- Changing customers packages and rates without notifying customers in advance.

*** Forcing customers to rent equipment that they don't really need or want just to raise the customers monthly bill for service.

G- Forcing customers to upgrade to a higher prices service and threatening to cut service or take away features if they refuse to upgrade.

H- False advertising.

There you have it folks, 8 good and valid reasons for a class action against Comcast.

The problem is for some reason people are afraid of forming a class action against this company...

PS 'DUH which applies. It wasn't the computer.

It was the connection.

But Im sure your mom told you, you know everything. :grin

First let me say hi comcast employee. For the amount of money that is paid to them monthly.

They should off support. Comcast dirt ***. Not to mention they have offered support here where I live.

So yes, now its about the money to them. Wake up sleepy

Stop being cheap and hire someone to help you. Comcast can't help you fix your computer anymore than Ford is interested in giving you free driving lessons.