I've never had a worse experience with any company in my life! After 6 months in a new house with Comcast, and probably 11 calls to try to fix TV and billing problems (some of which were never resolved), I finally cancelled them.

On two occasions they actually sent technicians out to disconnect my cable for no reason, and I had to call and wait up to a week and a half for them to send a tech back out to reconnect me. I finally got DirectTV, which I love, and suddenly on a Saturday afternoon it stops working. It turns out Comcast had again sent out a technician to disconnect the cabling to my house used by the DirectTV dish!! Comcast actually disconnected my DirectTV and made me wait again for service to be restored.

If I ever see another Comcast technician on my property I'm calling the police. I hate that company with the fire of 1000 suns.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Comments

Comcast don't care about the customers

The truth is Comcast does not care about their customers, they just care about numbers, customer service representatives have to make sure they resolve technical problems within 9 minutes, if representatives still on a call after the 9 minutes, representatives are harass constantly by supervisors, and operations. They have people on the floor making sure representatives finish their call as soon as possible, even if representatives are in their weekly manager meetings, system issues, still affect them, that company does not have a good operations system, to work on exceptions.

I know all this because I had a few friends working for Comcast, most of them have resigned due that work was too extremely stressful, some of them still remain looking for another job, due to the bad economy. That's the reason why customer service rep are rude, the company does not care about customer service just numbers.

The truth is comcast does not care about their customers, they just care about numbers, customer service representatives have to make sure they resolve technical problems within 9 minutes, if representatives still on a call after the 9 minutes, representatives are harass constantly by supervisors, and operations. They have people on the floor making sure representatives finish their call as soon as possible, even if representatives are in their weekly manager meetings, system issues, still affect them, that company does not have a good operations system, to work on exceptions.

I know all this because I had a few friends working for comcast, most of them have resigned due that work was too extremely stressful, some of them still remain looking for another job, due to the bad economy. That's the reason why customer service rep are rude, the company does not care about customer service just numbers.