Chicago, Illinois

I cannot imagine having worse feelings about a company than those triggered in every interaction I have with Comcast. Other than the initial sales call six months ago when I was handing over hundreds of dollars for their cable-phone-Internet package, every single moment I spend interacting with this organization is beyond frustrating and results in money lost for zero services rendered.

And when I say zero, I mean it. Three weeks and several service calls later and I NEVER had working tv, phone or Internet. I cancelled Comcast with NEVER having any service but it still cost me all the initial start up and installation costs. This all took place 6 months ago and now I am receiving additional bills from Comcast.

The audacity of this company is beyond belief.

So much so that it has instigated my first complaint...a very heartfelt, pissed off complaint!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

Oostburg, Wisconsin, United States #11758

:( Comcast is nothing but a joke. I pay over a hundred dollars amonth to watch the same movies over & over.

They say it's not them it's the network. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(