Comcast ( now is called Xfinity) is the worst Internet service in the planet! Overcharging the service fee without noticing customer (I have been overcharged for 10 months)!

I was charged with both basic cable service and Internet for about $71($51.95 / month for Internet, $9 for cable, and other miscellaneous fees)! When I called to cancel the cable service, the representative told me that according to the policy, I should pay $64 alone for the Internet if I cancel the cable!! I said the price listed online is just $51.95 / month (THERE IS NO SAYING THE PRICE IS FOR NEW CUSTOMER OR IS A DISCOUNT). He kept telling me I was receiving discount for that price.

I ask him to show me where I could find the policy either in paper or on the website, he was not able to give me the answer but promised to transfer my call to "canceling department". I was waiting on the phone but the call was just hanged up by the representative! I tried a few more times and receives the same result over and over again!

They just don't wanna solve any problem for customers! Worst company and poor customer service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Service Transfer.

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #666425

well since you cant spell correctly then you probably cant read correctly

to Anonymous #666765

Even though you can spell correctly but I doubt you can think like a human being correctly.